17 Amazing Content Creation Ideas For Your Content Marketing Strategy
Content marketing isn’t just for 600lb gorillas. In fact, quite the opposite: it’s the great leveller, allowing individual experts to take on industry giants and win. Great content demonstrates your credibility, cements your reputation, builds your audience and – best of all – you can start immediately, where you are, with a zero budget.
Not sure where to begin? Here are three suggestions:
- Solve a problem. Better yet, solve a problem for an influencer.
- Tell helpful, engaging stories. Share your experiences.
- Give without expecting anything in return. Contribute. Not everything is a sales pitch.
Below we link to 17 more great suggestions from The Content Marketing Institute. From their article:
- Turn your email outbox into blog posts. Look for emails where you are answering popular questions from customers or salespeople.
- Turn every video your company has ever made into blog posts and embed the videos.
- Create an e-book with the influencers in your space covering a top challenge or future predictions.
Read the entire post at: http://contentmarketinginstitute.com/2015/05/content-marketing-tips/
- Summarise something you’ve learned recently and share it on your site.
- Re-purpose content you may have and post it on Slideshare.
- Film a short how-to or answer common client questions and upload it to YouTube.